Best Gaming Headset 2021: Reviews & Test [PC, PS5, Xbox] 🎧 Astro, Logitech, HyperX, Razer, Corsair
- Published on: Thursday, August 26, 2021
- David & Maceo rank the Top 12 Best Gaming Headsets of 2021 for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. We reviewed and tested 12 of the most popular gaming headsets, and we were stunned by the differences in quality. Sometimes the most expensive pair isn't the best sounding, or the most comfortable!
Although David & David both love video games, we invited Maceo Pray, a serious gamer, to join us for this video. Maceo plays #games on #PC, Xbox, PS4, PS5, & Nintendo Switch. He's the real deal, and he knows what gamers want in a headset. After the tests, we chose a top three and bottom three from our original list of 12 gaming headsets.
💰 Where to buy:
🎧 ASTRO Gaming A40 TR: https://geni.us/hUcF1 (Amazon)
🎧 Corsair Virtuoso RGB: https://geni.us/INMG (Amazon)
🎧 Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless: https://geni.us/Oo9w5Y (Amazon)
🎧 HyperX Cloud Alpha S: https://geni.us/gkvq (Amazon)
🎧 HyperX Cloud Stinger S: https://geni.us/EhFHtZe (Amazon)
🎧 Logitech G PRO X (2nd Gen): https://geni.us/n2Ep (Amazon)
🎧 Logitech G432: https://geni.us/QOke (Amazon)
🎧 Razer BlackShark V2 Pro: https://geni.us/51oK (Amazon)
🎧 Razer Kraken Tournament Edition: https://geni.us/fqeTV (Amazon)
🎧 Sennheiser GSP 550: https://geni.us/0LNeuth (Amazon)
🎧 SteelSeries Arctis 7: https://geni.us/pao1 (Amazon)
🎧 Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2: https://geni.us/Heg5 (Amazon)
🕹 Sony Playstation 5: https://geni.us/rBzRF0 (Amazon)
🕹 Xbox Series X: https://geni.us/d0yDwxq (Amazon)
Note: If you're buying a #gaming #headset for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or any other console, make sure you've selected that version on Amazon (if applicable) before you check out.
We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking one of the links above. It's a great way to support our channel — we appreciate it! 🙏
We purchased all of the headphones ourselves — we didn't receive any compensation from any of the companies on our list. Our goal is to be as honest and unbiased as possible.
1. Introduction [0:00]
2. Astro A40 TR [0:21]
3. Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE [0:55]
4. Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless [1:30]
5. HyperX Cloud Alpha S [2:10]
6. HyperX Cloud Stinger S [2:39]
7. Logitech G Pro X [3:26]
8. Logitech G432 Wired [4:08]
9. Razer BlackShark V2 Pro [4:48]
10. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition [5:34]
11. Sennheiser GSP 550 [6:22]
12. SteelSeries Arctis 7 Lossless [7:06]
13. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 [7:51]
14. Introduction: The Best Gaming Headsets Of 2021 [8:31]
15. #3 Best: Logitech G Pro X [8:40]
16. #2 Best: Turtle Beach Stealth 700 [9:54]
17. #1 Best Gaming Headset of 2021: Astro A40 TR [10:59]
18. Introduction: The Worst Gaming Headsets Of 2021 [11:59]
19. #3 Worst: Sennheiser GSP 550 [12:06]
20. #2 Worst: Razer Kraken Tournament Edition [13:02]
21. #1 Worst Gaming Headset Of 2021: Logitech G432 Wired [13:43]
22. Wrapping It Up [14:49]
Join this channel to get access to perks:
Watch Our Other Headphones Videos:
🎥 Best Over-Ear Headphones: https://www.nghenhachay.net/play/QlpVRERMdVNpVTg.html
🎥 Best On-Ear Headphones: https://www.nghenhachay.net/play/OWF3R0hBQU1pcHc.html
🎥 Best Earbuds of 2021: https://www.nghenhachay.net/play/bzdObC1oX3hYVnM.html
🥼 How We Tested These Headsets:
First, we evaluated and graded the quality of each headset by reviewing the following: case, size & weight (portability), aesthetics (style), comfortability, and durability.
Then we did comprehensive audio tests, beginning with 7.1 surround sound by listening to a Dolby TrueHD 7.1 ATMOS demo at lossless quality. Then we tested Call Of Duty®: Warzone and evaluated the following parameters: surround sound, in-game audio test, steps volume, parachute quality, window shattering sounds, looting volume, gunshot clarity, loud-out drop clarity, precision strike sound, shield effects, and playing the game while listening to other music.
Finally, we tested each headset's microphone individually, recording voice in the same location at 24-bit / 48 khz quality on PC, and listened back on 8" Yamaha NS10 studio monitors through a RME ADI-2 FS DAC.
👾 Join our NEW Discord: https://discord.gg/Bp6wdCuZT4 👾
Get Social With David & David:
On Facebook: /payetteforwardinc
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/payetteforward
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/payetteforward