Jeep® Grand Cherokee Trackhawk | 2018 NYIAS | Reveal
- Published on: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Michael Manley, CEO of FCA, introduces the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk at New York International Auto Show. Built to conquer the pavement, Grand Cherokee Trackhawk boasts 707 horsepower, bringing serious power to classic SUV capability. #JeepGrandCherokee #Trackhawk #NYIAS
For more than 75 years, the Jeep name has been indelibly associated with freedom, authenticity, adventure and passion. These are vehicles for “ dreamers and doers” - forging extraordinary, uncommon bonds between themselves and their owners, because adventure is found in every Jeep vehicle’s DNA. The Jeep badge stands for more than a brand. In truth, it’s a badge of honor.
Subscribe to the Jeep brand YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thejeepc...
Follow The Jeep brand on Social:
· Facebook: /jeep
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeep
· Instagram: https://instagram.com/jeep
· Tumblr: http://jeep.tumblr.com/
· Jeep Blog: http://blog.jeep.com/
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jeep/
· Vine: https://vine.co/Jeep
· Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Jeep