How To Choose the Right YouTube Category for your Video
- Published on: Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Every time you upload a video to YouTube you have to choose between categories like comedy, entertainment, and gaming, which could potentially all apply to the same video. Which YouTube category is the best to use for your videos and why should you use one category over another YouTube category? Today we show you how YouTube categories work and that, ultimately, you don't need to worry too much about which category you use.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO QUESTION
1. No music nor sound effects.
2. No text nor logos.
3. Keep it brief.
4. Include your name and channel URL in the "message" field.
5. Upload your video here: https://videocreators.wetransfer.com
On Video Creators we discuss how to leverage YouTube as a social platform and use it to build an audience, spread our message, and change lives. If you're a YouTuber or an online video creator, we'd love to have you subscribe and join us!
FREE EBOOK: "The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience"
THANK YOU SUPPORTERS: My next ebook, "30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel," is coming out soon! Thank you to these channels and others who supported it:
THERE'S MORE GOODNESS FOR YOU HERE
-- Tuesdays: YouTube and Online Video News --
-- Wednesdays: YouTube Tips, Tricks, Advice and Ideas --
-- Thursdays: Questions & Answers --
-- Monthly: Google+ Hangouts --
Tim Schmoyer's personal accounts
OTHER CHANNELS I'M A PART OF
Family Vlogs: https://www.nghenhachay.net/user/godrox