GBR International Online Sessions: Civil & Customary Marriages Is one More Important Than the Other?
Best Way To Stream Sports | NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS & more
- Published on: Friday, July 26, 2019
- If you're looking to cut the cord, or even just save some money, and still be able to stream live sports- we've got you covered! Just keep your eye on the ball, take it one game at a time, and we'll help you knock it out of the park! Okay, enough terrible sports puns....
See our PRO SPORTS streaming service reviews here:
See our BEST sports streaming services here:
Two quick notes about the info here:
● $ amounts are from the 2018-2019 seasons, and can change
● Skip ahead to the section(s) that are most relevant to you
- Football (1:09)
- Baseball (2:20)
- Basketball (3:19)
- Hockey (4:25)
- Soccer (4:50)
● NFL SUNDAY TICKET*- $293.94
- Gets you every out-of market Sunday NFL game
●NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX*- $395.94
- Includes Red Zone and DIRECTV Fantasy Zone
● College Football???
- Sling TV- $25 for the first month, $40/month (Sling Orange + Sling Blue) for 5 months = $225
- Conference Streaming Services like ACCN, PAC-12 Network, etc.
- Most major games will be on ESPN, FOX, etc.
*NFL SUNDAY TICKET is a DIRECTV service.
●MLB.TV - $92/season (Single team), $119/season (All teams)
● MiLB.TV- $50
●NBA League Pass- $119/season (Single team), $199/season (All teams), $249/season (All teams + arena stream + no commercials)
● NCAA Basketball- check for conference networks
●NHL.TV- $110/season (Single team), $140/season (All teams)
● ESPN+- $5/month (MLS out-of-market games)
●Fanatiz- $10/month (Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Peru, etc.)
●NBC Sports- $65/season (English Premiere League)
Don't forget that these are IN ADDITION TO you other streaming costs to get these networks, such as: